Become a World Music/CRASHarts member and we’ll give you a great deal!
Please support our programs and our mission by becoming a World Music/CRASHarts member with a tax-deductible contribution of $40 or more. Your gift helps us build community and celebrate cultural diversity by presenting the finest music and dance from around the world. In addition,
we'll give you some great member benefits.
Or complete the World Music/CRASHarts Membership form(pdf) and:
Fax to: (617) 876-9170
720 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139
All members receive
- Advance notice of concerts and access to tickets before the general public*
- Ticket discounts on selected concerts*
- No service fees*
- Tax deduction to the full extent of the law
*When ordering tickets in advance through World Music/CRASHarts
Basic Member $40-$59
Includes all benefits listed above
All Basic Membership benefits, plus
- Ticket exchange privileges (tickets must be returned to World Music/CRASHarts at least 2 business days prior to the concert and must be exchanged for another concert within the same season)
All Contributor benefits, plus
- Public thanks in the season concert program
- Exclusive invitation to meet and mingle with other World Music/CRASHarts supporters, staff and board members at select preconcert receptions
All Supporter benefits, plus
- 2 VIP tickets to annual members’ concert
All Patron benefits, plus
- VIP ticket service for premium seats (up to 24 hours before a concert)
All Benefactor benefits, plus
- 2 pairs of tickets to the concert(s) of your choice (4 tickets total)
- Private backstage tour of a World Music/CRASHarts concert venue, upon request with advance notice
- Private dinner with World Music/CRASHarts Executive Director Maure Aronson for you and a guest, upon request
All Partner benefits, plus
- Cosponsor a selected World Music/CRASHarts concert
- 8 tickets to sponsored concert
- Title-page recognition in the sponsored concert program
- Signage at the sponsored concert venue
- Recognition from the stage prior to sponsored concert
All Sponsor benefits, plus
- Private reception in conjunction with sponsored concert (at member’s expense)
- 12 additional tickets to sponsored concert (20 total)
- The option to introduce the artist from the stage at sponsored concert
All Producer benefits, plus
- Season tickets: a pair of tickets to your choice of World Music/CRASHarts concerts for one full year
Support our Innovative Artistic Program
Remember the first time you saw Buena Vista Social Club, Césaria Evora, Tuvan Throat Singers, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Trey McIntyre Project, Alonzo King LINES Ballet or Stephen Petronio Company? It was probably World Music/CRASHarts that presented them.
Since 1990, hundreds of performers, legends and new artists, from around the world have made their Boston debut under our auspices and with your support. As a nonprofit presenting arts organization, we rely on the generous help of music and dance lovers like you who value our risk-taking and innovative programming. We appreciate your support through your patronage and with your membership contributions. Both are crucial and really do make a difference. However, presenting international and contemporary music and dance is an enormous financial challenge. Increasingly, we find that ticket revenues and membership contributions alone do not cover our operating costs.
A contribution to the World Music/CRASHarts Annual Fund helps bring high quality, groundbreaking and adventurous programming to greater Boston that engages both audiences and artists. The Annual Fund also allows us to use our artistically diverse programming to link underserved communities and disadvantaged youth with some of the greatest performing artists from around the world through master classes, artist talks, discounted tickets and in-kind donations.
Help extend the gift of music, dance and culture today by donating to the World Music/CRASHarts Annual Fund.