Become a World Music/CRASHarts member and we’ll give you a great deal!
Or complete the World Music/CRASHarts Membership form(pdf) and:
Fax to: (617) 876-9170
720 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139
All members receive
- Advance notice of performances and access to tickets before the general public
- Preferential seating for up to 4 tickets per concert, depending on availability*
- No service fees for up to 4 tickets per concert*
- Memberships are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law
friends of World Music/CRASHarts
Basic Membership $40-$59
Includes all benefits listed above
All Basic Membership benefits, plus:
- Public thanks in the season concert program
- Ticket exchange privileges (tickets must be returned to World Music/ CRASHarts at least 2 business days prior to a concert and must be exchanged for another event within the same season)
All Contributor benefits, plus:
- A free CD
All Supporter benefits, plus:
- 2 VIP tickets to annual Members’ performance
All Patron benefits, plus:
- VIP ticket service for premium seats (up to 24 hours before a concert)
partners of World Music/CRASHarts
All Benefactor benefits, plus:
- 2 pairs of tickets to the concert(s) of your choice (4 tickets total)
- Private backstage tour of a World Music/CRASHarts concert venue, upon request with advance notice
- Private dinner with World Music/CRASHarts Executive Director Maure Aronson for you and a guest, upon request
All Partner benefits, plus:
- Cosponsor a selected World Music/CRASHarts performance.
- 8 tickets to sponsored performance
- Title-page recognition in the sponsored concert program
- Signage at the sponsored concert venue
- Recognition from the stage prior to sponsored performance
All Sponsor benefits, plus:
- Private reception in conjunction with sponsored performance (at member’s expense)
- 12 additional tickets to sponsored performance (20 total)
All Producer benefits, plus:
- A pair of VIP season tickets to your choice of World Music/CRASHarts concerts for one full year!
Support our Innovative Artistic Program
Remember the first time you saw Buena Vista Social Club, Césaria Evora, Tuvan Throat Singers, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Trey McIntyre Project, Alonzo King LINES Ballet or Stephen Petronio Company? It was probably World Music/CRASHarts that presented them.
Since 1990, hundreds of performers, legends and new artists, from around the world have made their Boston debut under our auspices and with your support. As a nonprofit presenting arts organization, we rely on the generous help of music and dance lovers like you who value our risk-taking and innovative programming. We appreciate your support through your patronage and with your membership contributions. Both are crucial and really do make a difference. However, presenting international and contemporary music and dance is an enormous financial challenge. Increasingly, we find that ticket revenues and membership contributions alone do not cover our operating costs.
A contribution to the World Music/CRASHarts Annual Fund helps bring high quality, groundbreaking and adventurous programming to greater Boston that engages both audiences and artists. The Annual Fund also allows us to use our artistically diverse programming to link underserved communities and disadvantaged youth with some of the greatest performing artists from around the world through master classes, artist talks, discounted tickets and in-kind donations.
Help extend the gift of music, dance and culture today by donating to the World Music/CRASHarts Annual Fund.